Welcome back to yet another weekly summary of all those things that happened “over the SAP hills and far away”.
- ERPExecutive with a post on Panaya’s latest SAP salary review (the above graphic is a screen grab of one of Panaya’s slides). I found the gender salary difference sobering, the US/EU comparison interesting. This and far more can be found here.
- Computerwoche.de’s Eric Jochum with a report on automated testing tools for SAP (english version here). Unused potential?
- I enjoyed reading Thomas Wailgum’s post on customisations: “Customisations are dead. Long live customisations!”
- I’ve read the Mario Herger’s “Gamification” blog post a few times now and still struggle to see it as an upcoming trend in ERP land. I wouldn’t call it gamification. It’s more of a trend between UI Design and Reward Systems.
- Mentor “Leitwolf” Mark Finnern with another YouTube video on SAP’s Mentor programme.
- Tom Raftery of GreenMonk with an interesting post on high energy efficiency through Netweaver 7.3