Read and marvel in this week’s finding from the cool, leafy, green valleys of SAP-Land:
- OK, let me start off with the BIG news item of this week and that’s obviously the new SAP Mentors ! I’m completely over the moon about my mentorship and looking forward to what’s promising to be an exciting time.
- German government promises to give EUR 500m of its stimulus package to (german) IT sector. Leo Apotheker commented he had hoped for more.
- Harald Reiter with an excellent report on how freelancer’s can use SDN Subscriptions to their benefit. Harald’s blog extends and complements nicely my previous posts about SDN Subsccriptions here and here.
- An ERP satisfaction survey by Panorama Consulting reveals that SAP scores highest. Some interesting remarks by Eric Kimberling in an interview with Search SAP are also worthwhile a read.
- I really enjoyed Tim Elliot’s little Web 2.0 manager cartoon.
- Dennis Howlett on why “SAP Mentors will crush it for SAP”. Also watch out for the comments.
- SAP’s big public announcement this week certainly was the sustainability efforts it is trying to implement over the next few years.
anything SAP related from the Twitterverse?
- sapnetwork – “A Freshers Guide to ABAP and SDN: A Guide to all freshers entering into SAP-ABAP, also help them with some tips .. http://tinyurl.com/dhrphv“
- mepmarcelo – “Community Day Brazil just started !!!“
- jamesfarrar – “Apotheker: SAP 51pc CO2 reduction equals 60pc per employee by 2020“
- @SAPMentors “Newsflash: You get 50% off SAP certification at all TechEd stops. Study up, as the test is not 50% easier 😉 Many stumble.”
- @jonerp – “SAP (confirmed) buzzword change alert (ugh): NetWeaver BI is now NetWeaver BW again. The BIA is now the BWA. “Back to the Future!” “