Okay folks the easter bunny managed to prevent me from posting last week’s news, so this week you get a whole-lotta-SAP-Land-goodness more:
- he does it again: SAP’s Craig Cmehil once again puts himself under the strain of a 24h Friday Morning Report Marathon. This year -like last- he managed to raise $$$$ for Doctors Without Borders. He’s got an amazing line-up of people on his show this time!
- Dennis Howlett has done it again: with his “six questions for SAP Management” he puts forward some incovenient points to the boys at the helm.
- Jon Reed and the Enterprise Geeks do it again: “Finding geeks and keeping them happy” gives you a little insight into the world of a programmer, geek, nerd <insert any other explentives here>.
- Andy Klee says what’s wrong with SAP-related LinkedIn Groups and suggests how to use them properly
- fellow Mentor Vijay Vijaysankar with a daring blog on “Women Geeks and their Troubles“. Someone’s not too afraid to pick up a very hot potato…
- there’s also been some inspired and passionate debating going on my recent blog entitled “SAP from the Apple tree“. OK, it’s a shameless plug, but I don’t care.
and what did I spot in Twitterland?
- SAPPHIRENOW: Bill in Orlando, Jim in Frankfurt.
- vlvl: Realizing that Santana will play in SAPPHIRE Orlando and Duran Duran in SAPPHIRE Frankfurt, I’m rethinking going to Orlando. #80srule
- jonerp: RT @pixelbase @jonerp @vlvl let’s hope that Snabe and McDermott are not the “Union of the snake” 😉 >>> classic SAP Tweet of the week (in reply to @vlvl)
- jspath55: RT @ccmehil About 2 hrs until go live with the 24 Hour Marathon! [more like 2 seconds to go now!]